Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Get to Know Yourself!
If you've never had the pleasure of taking the Myers-Briggs personality assessment, you should! I was introduced to it for the first time in high school an undisclosed number of years ago (cough, cough). My English teacher had us all take the assessment during class and I thought the results were fascinatingly spot-on. I have taken the assessment a couple more times over the years out of curiosity and have always gotten the same result. It is amazing how descriptive and accurate the results are and how the assessment can help you learn more about yourself, how you operate and how you interact with the world and the people in it. If you have not taken the assessment, try this shortened version for free here: www.humanmetrics.com. I took this one to see how the results compared to the original and I got the same personality results so it seems legitimate. Knowing yourself helps you understand your unique perspective of the world and this, in turn, helps you to understand that everyone operates within the parameters of their own unique personality. It truly is an enlightening way to get to know yourself and those around you. The only way we can change the world is by changing ourselves and we can't do this unless we know ourselves. This is a great step in that process. I encourage you to take the assessment! I think you'll be amazed at the accuracy. I am an INFJ. What are you? Comment your results below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment